Hopper Fed Casing Saw
The RUVO 1440 U-Channel Jamb Machine assembles the u-channel components for Canadian style pre-hung doors.
This machine assembles the components by nailing the casing into onto the flat jamb and or header. It can accommodate different sizes of jambs and casings. If the glue-ready option is chosen, it will apply glue to the jamb before the casing is nailed on. It allows you to work efficiently by allowing you to load the casing while a current assembly is being fastened. Once loaded, a heavy-duty chain drive system pushes the next jamb into position.
The RUVO 1440 pre-measures the length of the jamb or header and calculates the nail spacing. The defined nail position via touch screen option lets you set nail positions to specifically miss hinge and strike mortise locations.
Casing stops are provided to either make the casing flush or overhang to allow the mitering of the assembly. One adjustment controls the width of the hopper, glue positioning, and the hopper nailing of the assembly.
- Electrical Standard: 120 VAC Single Phase, 20 Amp
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, 4 CFM
- Machine Size: 30'L x 4'W x 4'H
- Machine Weight: 3,200 lbs.
- Jamb Lengths: 16" to 9'
- Jamb Widths: 2-1/2" to 8"
- Jamb Thickness: 1/2" to 3/4"
- Casing Width: 1-1/2" to 3"
- Cashing Thickness: Up to 1"
- Reveal: 1/8" to 3/8" in 1/16" increments
- Latch Plate: Up to 1-1/4" x 8"
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Defined Nail Position via Touch Screen
- Glue Ready Option