Pre-Hung Specialty Door Machine
Increase production with automatic door loading of your RUVO 930 with the RUVO 2002 Automatic Door Loader.
The RUVO 2002 Door Loader is designed to be used in conjunction with the RUVO 930 Hercules.
The machine picks up doors by the house lot and places them on skids to be moved into position.
Next the machine gently lifts a door from the top of the stack and places it on the input table ready for processing.
Upon receiving a signal from the RUVO 930 processor, the loader automatically injects a door onto the input table simultaneously ejecting the previously processed door from the 930. The gantry then prepares to lift another door.
All machine functions are controlled with a highly intelligent process controller. This enables automatic inter-link with the RUVO 930, automatic or manual mode, increased machine versatility, and approximately a 45 second cycle time.
A smooth, precise, trouble-free gantry operation is achieved by using heavy duty dual chain drive mechanisms.
The 2002 loader employs a mar-proof clamping system, which automatically adjusts to almost any door size or type.
- Electrical Standard: 120 volts, 1PH, 15 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 7.0CFM at 120 PSI
- Machine Size: 10'W x 10'D x 11'H
- Machine Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Stack Capacity: 6'8" - 8'0"
- Door Size: 2-1/2" - 10-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1/8" narrow crown x 1" -1-1/4" long with divergent point
- Door Stack Height: 56 interior doors, 44 exterior doors
- Max Door Weight: 200lbs.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.