The RUVO 2008 Vertical Door Loader employs a mar-proof clamping system, which automatically adjusts to almost any door type or size. The table tilts down to orient the door vertically at a height compatible with the RUVO 505 Pre-Hung Door Machine.
Doors are picked by the house lot and placed on skids and moved into position adjacent to the RUVO 2008 machine.
Next, the machine lifts a door from the top of the stack and places it on the table. The table tilts down to a vertical position to have the door ready to load into the RUVO 505 Pre-Hung Door Machine.
All machine functions are controlled with a highly intelligent process controller. This enables automatic or manual mode, increased machine versatility, and approximately 45 second cycle time.
The RUVO 2008 has a gantry operation achieved by using heavy duty chain drive mechanisms.
- Electrical Standard: 120 volts, 1PH, 15 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 7.0CFM at 120 PSI
- Machine Size: 10'W x 10'D x 11'H
- Machine Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Stack Capacity: 7' (including skit approx.)
- Door Size: 1-1/2' x 4' to 4' x 8'
- Door Stack Height: 56 interior doors, 44 exterior doors
- Max Door Weight: 200lbs.
*Specifications subject to change without notice.