Strike Jamb Machine
The RUVO 505 Touch is the versatile workhorse at the center of any vertical- workflow door shop. It handles residential, commercial, architectural and even labeled fire doors. It now features an even easier-to-use touchscreen based control with a single Sequence button (and an Emergency Stop)
The RUVO 505 Touch adapts the innovative and proven concepts of the extensive RUVO pre-hung door machine line to this one versatile workhorse. The unit features a heavy duty power driven beveller/sizer, with routers to ease the door edges. Accurate target scales permit four hinge and jamb route location changes quickly and precisely.
The backset on hinges and locks are similarly handled. A hinge screw gun and predrill system are included.
There is a provision for accommodating both single and double beveled doors.
The RUVO 505 Touch works with residential, commercial, architectural and labeled fire doors.
- Electrical Standard: 4 wire:230 VAC, 3 PH, 25 AMPs
- Air Requirements: .40 CFM @ 90 PSI, 1/2" feeder airline
- Machine Size: 18'L x 3'W x 7'H
- Machine Weight: 3200 lbs.
- Max Door Height: 6' to 9' or ADA Specs:6' to 8'"
- Door Width: 1'6" to 4'
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Jamb Size/Styles: Up to 1 1/4" x 10", all styles
- Hinge Size: 3-1/2" to 5" -OR- 3" to 4-1/2"
- Number of Hinges: Up to 4
- Hinge Radius: 1/4" or 5/8"
- Hinge Backset: Scaled as required
- Lock Bore Sizes: 2-1/8" standard
- Lock Bore Backset: Scaled to 5"
- Lock Bore Latchplate: Up to 1 1/4" x 10", all styles
*Specifications subject to change without notice.