Increase the production of your casing-cutting operation with the RUVO 855- Hopper Fed Casing Saw. Single person operation.
The RUVO 855 TOUCH Hopper-Fed Casing Saw was designed for single operator use and now features a simple and intuitive touchscreen interface.
This machine’s open design allows scrap and sawdust to fall straight down, avoiding the jamming and cleaning problems common with upward cutting trim saws.
The key to this high production machine is its smooth, easily loaded infeed hopper. By avoiding the stacking of trim on top of one another, the hopper eliminates jamming, ruined trim, and lost production time.
The operator places up to three trim bundles on the horizontal hopper arms, cuts the string, loads the hopper, starts the machine, and continues to slide the pieces into the hopper.
The RUVO 855 SPL allows the operator efforlessly and accurately changes lengths using a scale from 15 to 96 inches. No tools are required to adjust the machine for different trim widths or lengths.
The hopper has pneumatic shifting saws between 45° /90°
Downward cutting eliminates splintering and breakout.
- Electrical Standard: 230 volt, 3 phase 30 AMPs
- Other Voltages(extra): 208, 3 phase- 30 AMPs
- Air Requirements: From 30-40 pieces/minute- 16-22 CFM
Feeder airline (minimum)- 3/4"
- (2)Saw Motors: 3,450 RPM, I HP each
- (1)Servo: 400W
- (2)Router Motors: 23,000.
- Machine Size: 11'L x 8'W x 4'H
- Machine Weight: 1875 lbs.
- Length Cutting Capacity: 15" - 96"
- Width Cutting Capacity: Up to 3-1/2"
- Thickness Cutting Capacity: Up to 3/4"
- (2) Saw Blades: Plywood 159 teeth, 5/8" hole, 10" diameter
- (2) Kerf Blades: High speed 60 teeth 5/16" hole, 10" diameter
*Specifications subject to change without notice.