Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms. All provisions of the terms shall survive termination, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
3. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Triad/RUVO's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Triad/RUVO s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Triad/RUVO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Triad/RUVO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Triad/RUVO's Internet site, even if Triad/RUVO or a Triad/RUVO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Triad/RUVO's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Triad/RUVO does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Triad/RUVO may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Triad/RUVO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Triad/RUVO. Triad/RUVO has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content privacy policies, or practices or any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge an agree that Triad/RUVO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Triad/RUVO 's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NE without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our operation in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.