RUVO 9696 Flow-Through Door Lite Cutter
The RUVO 9696 is a versatile door lite cutter for steel and wood doors.
This door lite cutter can easily follow door lite templates for accurate and precise cutting.
The heavy-duty, easily operated cantilever cutting arm is key to the 9696’s speed and efficiency. After the lite template and door are pneumatically clamped, its arm follows the template edges and bores through the door at approximately four inches per second.
The optional lock, latch boring, and faceplate mortising features provide complete door machining center capabilities at an exceptionally low cost.
- Electrical Standard: 240 Volts, 3PH, 30AMPs
208 Volts, 30 AMPs
480 Volts, 15 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 1.0CFM at 100 PSI
80-100PSI at machine with 1/2″ feeder airline
- Machine Size: 112’L x 70’W x 67’H
- Machine Weight: 1400-1500 lbs.
Video Demonstration of RUVO 9696
- Max Door Size: Door Height 8’0″, Width: 3’0″
- Max Lite Sizes: In 3′ door: 30″ x 6′ or 24″ x 82″
- Lock Sizes: Standard 1-1/2″, 1-5/8″, 2-1/8″
- Dead Bolt Sizes: Standard 1-1/2″, 1-5/8″, 2-1/8″
- Corner Radius: Standard 1/4″( Both Lite and Faceplate) Backset: Selected 2-3/8″ and 2-3/4″
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Do You Have any Questions?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory.
1-800-568-7423 ext. 133
1-800-568-7423 ext. 188
Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to help you from 8am-5pm Central time weekdays.