RUVO 930 Hercules
Multi-functional and highly automated, the RUVO 930 Hercules is the workhorse you need at the heart of your horizontal workflow door line.
The RUVO 930 Hercules is an interior/exterior pre-hung door machine. The door, hinge jamb, and strike jamb are all machined simultaneously.
- The operator touch screen allows for quick change over to machine doors.
- Jambs can be flat or split, 2 1/2″ to 10 1/2″ and up to 8’0″ long.
- Stack values and code error reports make the machine user and maintenance friendly.
- Linear bearings on the router bar and router give you a consistent, smooth operation, programmable lock and dead bolt positioning, and accommodates to raised molding.
- Electrical Standard: 230 Volts, 3 phase, 60 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 12 CFM @ 120 PSI at machine with 3/4″ feeder air line
- Lock Bore Motor: 2 HP, 1725 RPM
- Strike Drill Motor: 1 HP, 3450 RPM
- Latch Drill Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 23,000 RPM
- Machine Size: 14’L x 7’W x 7’H
- Machine Weight: 5,000 lbs.
Video Demonstration of RUVO 930
- Door Sizes: 6’8″ and 8’0″ high & 1’4″ to 4′ wide
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ or 1-3/4″
- Jamb Thickness: Up to 1-1/2″
- Jamb Width: 2-1/2″ to 10-1/2″
- Lock Bore: 2-1/8″ diameter
- Strike Bore: 7/8″ to 1″ diameter
- Back sets: 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″
- Faceplates: Rectangular, 1″ to 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″ to 2-3/4″
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Screw Gun
- 1555 Hinge Applicators
- Vacuum System
- Spare Parts Kit
- 2002 Door Loader
- 1278 Assembly Table
- Door Carts
- Bit Kit
- Conveyor Systems
- Door Clips
Do You Have any Questions?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory.
1-800-568-7423 ext. 133
1-800-568-7423 ext. 188
Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to help you from 8am-5pm Central time weekdays.